Monday, June 14, 2010

Pretzville

Oooooopppsss... I lied. One more snowman-related post ;)

Other than making Christmas presents annually, I also started creating edible sceneries a few years ago. This was fully inspired by Martha Stewart in her Christmas issue :)

For the past 2 years, I used only edible materials in my creations... see below. Can you identify the stuff? ;)





Last year though, because I had discovered clay craft, I added a multi-media aspect to my "edible" creations. Instead of using candy to create the inhabitants of my little land, I made super-miniature snowmen instead!

I also called it Pretzville (guess you can figure out why). Enjoy!




















2 comments:

  1. hey, i've been wanting to be the first person to leave a comment on yr blog - but that honour has gone to jess!!!

    really good stuffs here. altho i was a little surprised that u've been doing this for years (at least 2, from this post).

    so wat did u do with the edible creations in this post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! :)

    i've only done the edible deco for a few years. the clay stuff is totally new.

    errr.... edible creations got thrown out... not possible to eat after all the fingerprints and "pollution" ;)

    ReplyDelete