Thursday, June 24, 2010

A tin for anything!

You know how you sometimes go to weddings (mainly at a certain H hotel), and they give you favors in the form of mints in a tin? Well, some people might discard those tin boxes once they have finished the mints, but not me! They're sooooo useful!

I can store li'l bits and pieces of craft items in there, or even earrings or paperclips! Lots of uses for a small mint tin.

And... we should be greener and ReUse this versatile item! :)

Here, I've made use of my clay interest and added on some decorative touches to the mint tin. It looks very different after the "remodel" ;) Hope this inspires you!


4 comments:

  1. I got some of those tins... will send to you for remodelling! kekekek

    ReplyDelete
  2. like it! like it! love it! aiyaa...y u didnt experiment it earlier, then i didnt have to tie ribbons to my wedding favor tins lo :(

    alicetmf

    ReplyDelete
  3. walauuu.... if i do this on your wedding favor boxes, i think might take forever! ;) this box probably took me several hours to do..

    ReplyDelete